Oasis Aoyama

Oasis Aoyama
Aoyama, Morioka, Iwate

Monday, January 10, 2011

home

We returned home last night after spending a day and a night in Tokyo. For me going back to Vancouver is like going somewhere very familiar. I know all the streets, I don't need a map to find my way around and seeing the people that I know is always very special. This trip was especially important for my daughter, who has been to Vancouver twice before but this perhaps was her best trip so far because she is older this time.
I just realized that the photos I posted earlier on this blog do not appear! They have been posted somewhere else!? Not sure what happened?

Below are some photos of Tokyo taken yesterday from Tokyo Tower.

These are photos taken from my sister-in-law's office in downtown Vancouver.





Compared to Tokyo this photo looks like a small country town!